Speaker Timer Configurations
Limitimer is an automated timekeeper that controls a remote signal light that alerts speakers to the end of their allotted time. Limitimer keeps time at lectures, forums and legal proceedings, maintains the pace of programs, and builds confidence that no one’s time is unfairly curtailed. It spares moderators the need to interrupt and helps speakers end smoothly.
- Easy-to-use: Set Total Time. Set Sum-Up Time. Start
- Digital clock displays Time Remaining; Green-Yellow-Red lights cue phase: Talk, Sum-Up, Stop
- Pre-set up to four timing programs
- Run a session timer in background to other programs
- Select from three different beep sounds (or no sound)
- Connect two or more timers to a single signal light for multi-point start/stop control
- Connect two or more signal lights to a single timer for multi-speaker prompting
- Select count-up or count-down modes
TimePrompt is a battery-powered, programmable speaker timer for conference rooms, classrooms, or other small venues. TimePrompt can control any of the signal lights in the Limitimer speaker timer family. Select from pre-set talk lengths. Each program activates a sequence of green-yellow-red lights and may beep on light changes or blink at end. Programs may be grouped in count-up and count-down formats. Programming is done via a USB-connected PC.
Multiple timer-controllers can exist on the same connecting cable. Set one timer as Server and the other(s) as Client. Any timer may start / stop the clock, reset or change programs.
Four programs can operate independently. One can run simultaneously with the others in the background to keep track of a session.
Limitimer’s differential signal may be carried over single mode fiber cable by using any number of commercially-available serial-to-fiber converters. By-directional communication is possible with a second cable.