Limitimer System in a 1U rackmount enclosure. Includes Bluetooth wireless transceiver, configurable Ethernet port, serial port, and three signal light outputs.
Limitimer PRO-2000RM is a speaker timer system for studio installation. Housed in a 1U rackmount enclosure, it combines the Limitimer controller with an integrated Bluetooth transceiver, an Ethernet port, and a serial data port to connect to popular touch panels and show control systems. It drives Limitimer Signal Lights by hardwire, over Bluetooth wireless or across local or wide area networks. It can also be controlled by other client-configured timers in the Limitimer family.
Front DIP switches allows for easy access to set options for sound cues, volume, counting format, seconds display, and wireless channels. Through a front panel USB port, a PC can access user guides, set-up examples, touch panel programs, store personal documents and launch an application to configure network properties (IP address, gateway, mask, port and DHCP).
Note: Limitimer Rackmount is sold without a display signal light.
• Four Program Presets
• Three signal light RJ45 ports
• One Ethernet jack with USB-accessible software to configure network parameters
• One RS-232 serial jack with ASCII command API
• Integrated Bluetooth transceiver to serve up to 6 remote Bluetooth signal light receivers
• Onboard speaker with selectable sound cues: beep, blink, chime
• 110-220V external power supply sufficient to drive timer and two signal lights
• 1.7″ x 8.0″ x 17.0″
• Weight: 4 lbs