Podium Signal Light
Podium Signal Light for Limitimer
Out of stock
PSL-20V is a small light pod designed to sit on the top or in the well of a lectern. The signal light contains a small speaker to provide (optionally) audio cues. The sloped front contains a 4-digit 7-segment display showing time remaining and small green-yellow-red phase lights. Top surface has 20-mm LED phase lights that can be seen from 100-feet. You may drive up to three PSL-20Vs from one timer.
By using our Power Booster (Model PSL-PB6) you can interpose additional power and drive additional signal lights over longer cable runs.
The switch settings control local behavior:
- Which programs are to be displayed
- Types of sound cues – beep, buzz, chime or none
- Whether time display continues to count (up) after zero
- Whether top lights are enabled
- Whether digital display is enabled
- Sound cue volume – high or low
Twin RJ45 jacks allow daisy-chaining multiple signal lights to the timer. Use XLR to Cat-5 Adaptor (Model CAT5-ADP-L) to connect to timer with XLR cable.
• Receives power and data over cable connection to Limitimer or TimePrompt
• 3 ¾“ x 3¼” x 2½”
• Weight: 1.1 lb