Cue Light Programing
Program the cue light keystrokes delivered through the USB ports. The keystrokes correspond to the transmitter buttons Forward, Back, and Blank*.
- Macros of up to 10 keystrokes may be programmed for each button.
- Download the Cue Light Programmer. You will receive the application, and instructions. CueLightProgrammerSetup.exe (200 Kb) (Sorry, Windows only.)
- If you cannot download an exe file or do not have administrative privileges on your computer, download : CueLightProgammerFiles.zip (185 KB)
- Extract and place the files into any writable directory.
- Click the executable file to launch. Alternatively, run the executable installer.
- Connect a cue light to your PC via “A” USB port. (You program both USB microprocessors through one port.) Be sure to provide power to the cue light using the 12 V wall plug.