Compact cue light with fold-away bracket; includes one transmitter, two 6-foot USB cables, power supply and carry/storage case
PerfectCue Mini is a wireless audio and visual cueing system that has the same exceptional RF performance and the same interconnections (except for the belt-pack intercom pass-through) as the larger PerfectCue, and, like the larger PerfectCue, can control two computers. The communication between the transmitter and cue light is solid at 300 feet.
PerfectCue enables a speaker to send cues to a projectionist using a wireless hand-held transmitter or to remotely control presentation software via dual programmable USB ports. The PerfectCue Mini is designed with a fold-away bracket so that the unit can slide easily into a laptop carrying case. It is compatible with all of the PerfectCue transmitters and may interconnect with other PerfectCue Minis, PerfectCues or any of our cue light accessories via Cat5 or XLR cable.
The relationship between transmitter and receiver are hardcoded via dipswitch settings. This enables the user to establish any relationship between the transmitter(s) and receiver(s). For example:
- PerfectCue systems can work in proximity without interfering with one another
- One transmitter can control multiple cue lights
- One cue light can be controlled by multiple transmitters
- One cue light can control two computers in sync
- One cue light can control additional cue lights (by wiring together the cue lights)
The PerfectCue Mini has audio output for use with headphone or earpiece monitoring. The device is volume controllable.
• Range of transmitter to cue light: 300 feet (100 meters)
• Light behavior, sounds and keystrokes are programmable with free app
• Ports: USB (2), Serial-XLR, Serial-RJ45, Phono Jack
• Sound volume control: High, Low, Off
• Lights control: High, Low, Off
• Power: 5V USB bus or external (12V / 110-220V) power supply
• RF communication: 433.92MHz on 256 possible channels
• Local switch control: Forward (Green), Back (Red), Blank (Amber), USB engaged/disengaged
• Transmitter batteries: CR 2032 and CR123
• Cue light: 6″ x 3¼” x 1¼”
• Transmitter: 5” x 2” x ¾” (including antenna)
• Case: 14½” x 11½” x 4”
• Weight: 6 lbs with case